Huge new GuitarToolkit release! Here’s what’s new in 1.3:
- Includes chords for alternate tunings. Massive chord library (over 500,000 chords now).
- Chord finder: simply touch the notes on the fretboard that make up a chord, and GuitarToolkit tells you what that chord is! This is a lot of fun and a great way to learn about those great-sounding chords you’ve been playing.
- You can now create your own custom tunings
- Metronome is more stable and accurate
- Direct support for 6- and 12-string guitar, 4-, 5- and 6-string bass, banjo, mandolin, and ukulele with a full chord library, standard and alternate tunings for each instrument
- You can change the reference pitch from A440
- Added the ability to show notes or intervals on chords
- Added the ability to show intervals on scales
- High contrast mode for the tuner
- More chord types added
- Help, news and feedback system added
Screenshots of a few of the new features: