Last updated: May 12, 2016
- What information is collected from you through the Agile Platform.
- How the information is used.
- How the information may be shared.
- How Agile protects your information.
- How you can seek to correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- How to contact Agile for privacy questions.
- What Information is Collected
Personally Identifiable Information
- Agile may collect personally identifiable information from you, such as your e-mail address. In addition, to the extent any feedback, recommendations and/or suggestions provided by you with respect to the Services ("Feedback") contain any personally identifiable information, we will collect such information. In the event that you contact Agile for customer support, we may also request that you provide additional information relevant to the support requested by you. You are under no obligation to provide such information, but Agile cannot guarantee that we can provide customer support in the event that relevant information related to the use of the Agile Platform or Services is withheld.
- If you access any of our Services on a social network like Facebook, Agile receives certain information about you from the social network automatically. The information we receive depends on the Services, the social network, and your privacy settings and your friends’ privacy settings on that social network.
For example, Agile may collect and store some or all of the following information provided by the social network:
- your first and last name;
- your profile picture or its URL;
- your social network ID number (like your Facebook ID number), which is linked to publicly-available information like your name and profile photo;
- the social network ID numbers and other public data for your friends;
- the login e-mail you provided to that social network when you registered with it;
- your physical location and that of the devices you use to access our Services;
- your gender;
- your birthday and/or age range;
- other publicly-available information on the social network; and/or
- any other information that you or the social networks share with Agile.
Customer Support Correspondence
When you ask for help from our Customer Support team, we will collect and store the contact information you give them (generally, your name and e-mail address), information about your activity on our Services, and your user name. We will also store the communications you have with the Customer Service team and any information in those communications in order to provide support.
How Information is Used
- Cookies: The Agile Agile Platform uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Agile cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you register with Agile, a cookie helps Agile to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. By setting a cookie on the Agile Platform, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time. Using cookies simplifies the process of recording your personally identifiable information. When you return to the same Agile site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Agile features that you customized. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or allow your browser to show you when a cookie is being sent. If you reject the cookies on the Agile Platform, you may still be able to use the Agile Platform, but its functionality may be limited.
Agile collects and uses your personally identifiable information to operate the Agile Platform and deliver the Services. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Services, such as service announcements and administrative messages. Since these messages are sent to you to provide the Services, you will not have the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Your personably identifiable information may be stored on the Agile cloud in order to provide interoperability of the Services among your devices.
Agile keeps track of the websites and pages you visit within the Agile Platform, what features and content you use and how frequently. This information may be used by Agile to maintain and improve the content, design, usability, and quality of the Services; to improve your user experience; to generate and provide statistics regarding use of the Agile Platform and the Services; to deliver customized content and advertising within the Agile Platform to users whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area, and to develop new products and services.
How Information May be Shared
gile does not rent, sell, or share personally identifiable information with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services that you have requested, or when Agile has your permission, or under the following circumstances:
Aggregated Information: Agile may share aggregated, de-identified information, including Log Data, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, and for any other purposes for which we may use such information, including marketing purposes (subject to the ability to opt-out of receiving marketing materials as described below).
Service Providers: We may employ third party companies to provide customer support, perform Website-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Website's features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third parties may have access to your personal information to the extent required to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compelled Disclosures: Agile cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Agile or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Corporate Transactions: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
How We Protect Your Information
Agile uses reasonable means, including technological, administrative, and/or physical safeguards, to protect the confidentiality of your information. For instance, Agile stores your information on computer servers that are maintained in a controlled, secure environment, and Agile adopts reasonable measures to protect those servers and your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
No method of safeguarding information is perfect, however, and Agile cannot and does not guarantee that your information will be 100% secure. It also is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your device.
Without limiting the foregoing, Agile shall not be liable for any transfer of personally identifiable information that results from loss or destruction of data, corruption of storage media, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, sabotage, terrorism or any other event beyond Agile' control.
In addition, Agile is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your own personally identifiable information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties.
If you provide Agile with personally identifiable information, you have the right to opt out of receiving marketing materials regarding products and services of Agile, its affiliates or business partners. If you request that your personally identifiable information be deleted from Agile's records, there may be a brief delay in Agile's processing that request, while Agile verifies that the request is valid and originates from you as opposed to an unauthorized third party. Please note that if you request that your personally identifiable information be deleted, Agile shall have the right to terminate and/or limit your access to the Agile Platform.
If you terminate your subscription to the Services, Agile may retain your personally identifiable information in its records for Agile's business purposes. Without limiting the foregoing, we may retain communications relating to customer support, and/or information drawn from such communications, for statistical and/or reference purposes.
To exercise this opt-out right, please send your request to
Please send your request using an email account that you have registered with the Agile Platform under your name.
Contact Information for Privacy Questions
If you have questions about this policy or Agile's information collection, use and disclosure practices, you may contact by email at
Our Policies Concerning Children
Our Services are not for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. Children under 13 should not use our Services at any time. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from a child under 13, we will take reasonable measures to promptly remove that information from our records.
International Operations and Transfers Out of Switzerland and the EEA
IMPORTANT: When you use our Services, your data may be sent to the United States and possibly other countries.
As part of our international operations, we may transfer data to the Agile Corporate Family from time to time for our legitimate business purposes. For example, Agile provides certain services to the Agile Corporate Family.
We may store information about users and visitors to the Service on servers located in the United States, and we may also store this information on servers and equipment in other countries. Personal Information collected within Switzerland and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of Switzerland and the EEA. The data we hold may also be processed by employees operating outside of Switzerland and the EEA who work for us or one of our Affiliates or for one of our vendors. This staff may be engaged in, among other things, (i) the processing of transactions and your payment details and (ii) the provision of support services. When we transfer your Personal Information internationally we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is treated securely, lawfully and in the manner we describe here. Please note that laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and so the privacy laws applicable to the places where your Personal Information is transferred to or stored, used or processed in, may be different from the privacy laws applicable to the place where you are resident.
How Long We Keep Your Information
How long we retain your information depends on why we collected it and how we use it. We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. For instance, we may retain some information for a few years after you have closed your account with us if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights.
Security of Your Information
If you have an account registered directly with Agile, your profile information is protected by the password you use to access your Agile account. It is important that you protect and maintain your Agile account’s security and that you immediately tell us of any unauthorized use of your account. If you forget the password to your Agile account, the Service allows you to request that instructions be sent to you that explain how to reset your password. If you access our Services through a social network and your social network account is hacked, this may lead to someone playing your Agile games without your permission. So, be careful to keep your social network account information, including your social network account password, secure as well. We urge you to log out of your Agile account and any social network account you have used to access our Services after you use it.
While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our Services and our customer databases and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur, we cannot guarantee the security of your information while it is being transmitted to our Service. Any transmission is at your own risk. If you have questions about the security of our websites, please contact us at